Tuesday, February 5, 2008

PARSLEY


Some random sharing. I love parsley. For anyone who knows me, I used to carry STALKS of parsley around in a little baggy and just snack on it. Yes I am talking about the garnish. I eat the garnish as if it were a meal..and it makes me VERY happy. Since I have been in India I have been unable to obtain parsley and have been very sad. I am very happy to announce that today, as my roommate and I ate dinner out …the meal was garnished with non other than….. drum roll please…..
PARSLEY

I am a happy girl right now :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahah, I remember you trying to buy parsley at the store we went to in Bandra. "What? You didn't know I had a parsley fetish?"

Anonymous said...

I love that you found parsley in India...they probably garnish everything with daniya (cilantro) (masked as parsley). You are too cute in your picture. Love the story about the gullie and your view outside the window. Love to hear about the roosters and the elevator that speaks Hindi. Most of all - loved "hearing you" write...I imagined myself listening to you as you wrote this (while swaying your hands from left to right). Sounds like a beautiful experience. Love: A apa

Unknown said...

...but parsley doesn't taste like anything.