Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The best neighbor EVER


The Best Neighbors Ever

I came home to a grand surprise today. My neighbor had snuck into my house with her little daughter and decided to make me a beautiful dinner! Unfortunately I came home early with a horrible headache and ruined her surprise for me. As soon as Mona (my neighbor/friend) and daughter (Ashi) realized I was not feeling well, Ashi (the cutest seven year old ever) dragged me to my bed, moved all my stuff aside not allowing me to help her at all, and forced me to sleep. I woke up to find a beautiful card made by Ashi telling me she loves “Nafessa Didi (sister)” and a beautiful dinner made just for me. Later in the evening when I went to thank them, Ashi told me whenever I am feeling sad, I just need to look at her card to make me happy…I am J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thankful for all the wonderful, loving, caring people in your life. Archana, Mona, Ashi and Khrish..... a loving family indeed.